Monday, October 17, 2016

Hatched out

This all has been started like an innocent hobby. Driven by my passion for steampunk I started to make mechanical gadgets. At the certain moment the passion has become an obsession where I started to loose myself completely. I stopped seeing friends and was almost never leaving my house. I didn't notice when something dark was born inside the depths of my heart. And now it's too late...The beast is hatched out..



Credits:

Avatar:
Niramyth Aesthetics Advanced Mesh Body Enzo (shop)

Hair:
Black Maria - 2nd Anniversary hair 8 (shop)

Wearing:
United Colors - Antony pants for Niramyth Aesthetic (The Mens Dept. October 2016)

Gadgets:
[ContraptioN] - Masks: Handsome Devil (The Mens Dept. October 2016)
[ContraptioN] - Sospettoso's Slasher (SwagBag, October 2016)

Pose:
Sync'd Motion_Originals - Can you See 4 (SwagBag, October 2016)

Photography:
LumiPro 2016

Background:
FilterForge. Crysta texture


No comments:

Post a Comment